Should I remove Machinist Calc Pro for Windows?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Machinist Calc Pro for Windows
from Calculated Industries, Inc.
Machinist Calc Pro for Windows is a program developed by Calculated Industries. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 12.68 MB (13,291,321 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 88% of users of Machinist Calc Pro for Windows come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Machinist Calc Pro for Windows\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Machinist Calc Pro for Windows\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 12.68 MB
Files installed by Machinist Calc Pro for Windows
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Machinist Calc Pro for Windows?
Quickly and completely remove Machinist Calc Pro for Windows from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Machinist Calc Pro for Windows from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Machinist Calc Pro for Windows, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Machinist Calc Pro for Windows.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?