Should I remove MV IPTV Player?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MV IPTV Player
MV IPTV Player is a software program developed by UAB. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named friptv.exe. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 2.87 MB (3,009,931 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 71% of users of MV IPTV Player come from the United States, it is also popular in Lithuania.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MV IPTV Player\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MV IPTV Player\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.87 MB
Files installed by MV IPTV Player
|Path:||C:\Program Files\MV IPTV Player\friptv.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- friptv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\MV IPTV Player\friptv.exe'.
How do I remove MV IPTV Player?
Quickly and completely remove MV IPTV Player from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MV IPTV Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MV IPTV Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MV IPTV Player.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States