Should I remove MTN MiFi?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
MTN MiFi is a program developed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The setup package is about 12.01 MB (12,589,926 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 50% of users of MTN MiFi come from the United States, it is also popular in NG and United Kingdom.
Help link: mobile.huawei.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\mtn mifi
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\MTN MiFi\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 12.01 MB
Files installed by MTN MiFi
Startup File (User Run)
- MTN MiFi.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Mobile Partner' and executes as C:\Program Files\WEB Partner\WEB Partner.
How do I remove MTN MiFi?
Quickly and completely remove MTN MiFi from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MTN MiFi from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MTN MiFi, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MTN MiFi.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 80%
Win 8 20%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 10 Pro
|Windows 7 Professional
50.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
Huawei is a networking and telecommunications equipment and services company based in China.
Publisher URL: www.huawei.com