Should I remove MSGViewer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MSGViewer version 1.5.1
from Redeye Labs
MSGViewer version 1.5.1 is a program developed by Redeye Labs. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 7.36 MB (7,718,468 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of MSGViewer come from the United States, it is also popular in Venezuela.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MSGViewer\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MSGViewer\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.36 MB
Files installed by MSGViewer version 1.5.1
How do I remove MSGViewer?
Quickly and completely remove MSGViewer version 1.5.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MSGViewer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MSGViewer version 1.5.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MSGViewer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States