Should I remove MSBuild Launch Pad?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MSBuild Launch Pad
from Lex Li (lextm)
MSBuild Launch Pad is a program developed by Lex Li (lextm). The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 1.76 MB (1,842,705 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MSBuild Launch Pad\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MSBuild Launch Pad\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.76 MB
Files installed by MSBuild Launch Pad
How do I remove MSBuild Launch Pad?
Quickly and completely remove MSBuild Launch Pad from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MSBuild Launch Pad from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MSBuild Launch Pad, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MSBuild Launch Pad.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?