Should I remove MS Outlook 2007?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
12% remove it88% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
MS Outlook 2007
What is MS Outlook 2007?
MS Outlook 2007 is a compiled version for the Citrix XenApp platform which is used to deliver a virtualized version of the application utilizing Citrix HDX technology.
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 34 files and is usually about 8.1 MB (8,489,278 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "prodapps-bfef05d2@@Controller.MS Outlook 2007"
Estimated size: 8.1 MB
Files installed by MS Outlook 2007
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CitrixSelfService64' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove MS Outlook 2007?
Quickly and completely remove MS Outlook 2007 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MS Outlook 2007 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MS Outlook 2007, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MS Outlook 2007.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 12%
Keep it 88%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com