Should I remove MP3 Cat?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Simone Tellini
MP3 Cat is a software program developed by Simone Tellini. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named mp3cat.exe. The setup package generally installs about 26 files and is usually about 32.31 MB (33,875,378 bytes). The installed file Update.dll is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of MP3 Cat come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Help link: www.tellini.org/win/mp3cat
Installation folder: C:\PFiles\MP3 Cat\
Uninstaller: "C:\PFiles\MP3 Cat\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 32.31 MB
Files installed by MP3 Cat
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove MP3 Cat?
Quickly and completely remove MP3 Cat from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MP3 Cat from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MP3 Cat, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MP3 Cat.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States