Should I remove MP3 Burner Plus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MP3 Burner Plus
MP3 Burner Plus is a program developed by audiocdtools.com. The main program executable is mp3-burner-plus.exe. The software installer includes 17 files and is usually about 8.72 MB (9,145,502 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\mp3 burner plus
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\MP3 Burner Plus\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 8.72 MB
Files installed by MP3 Burner Plus
|Name:||MP3 Burner Plus|
|Burn MP3 CDs from many types of audio files.|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\mp3 burner plus\mp3-burner-plus.exe|
- mp3-burner-plus.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'MP3BurnerPlusDataBurner' with the ProgID of 'MP3BurnerPlusDataBurnerOpen' and the action verb 'open.
How do I remove MP3 Burner Plus?
Quickly and completely remove MP3 Burner Plus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MP3 Burner Plus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MP3 Burner Plus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MP3 Burner Plus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?