Should I remove MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD
from Medical Information Technology, Inc.
MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD is a program developed by Medical Information Technology. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is MTAppDwn.exe. The software installer includes 40 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\meditech
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MEDITECH\MTAppDwn.exe" -uninstall "C:\Program Files\MEDITECH\FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD\Client.mtad"
Files installed by MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD
|MEDITECH Application Manager|
- VMAGICPPII.EXE runs as a service named 'MEDITECH Document Manager' (VMagicPPII).
- MTAppDwn.exe runs as a service named 'MEDITECH Application Manager' (MTAppManager) "MEDITECH Application Management Service
Facilitates running the MEDITECH client software on Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems. If this service is stopped, the MEDITECH client software may fail to start. If this service is stopped, the MEDITECH client software will fail to update automatically. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depe".
How do I remove MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD?
Quickly and completely remove MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MEDITECH FS\HUBFCOLIVE MTAD.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?