Should I remove MDesktop By MDecisions?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MDesktop By MDecisions
MDesktop By MDecisions is a software program developed by MDecisions. The most common release is 2.6.0, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named mdesktop.exe. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 11.73 MB (12,302,511 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\MDesktop\
Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\MDesktop\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 11.73 MB
Files installed by MDesktop By MDecisions
|Path:||C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\mdesktop\mdesktop.exe|
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- MDesktop.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\MDesktop\MDesktop.exe'.
How do I remove MDesktop By MDecisions?
Quickly and completely remove MDesktop By MDecisions from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MDesktop By MDecisions from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MDesktop By MDecisions, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MDesktop By MDecisions.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?