Should I remove MAX 2011?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Multiscreen Media Pvt. Ltd.
MAX 2011 is a program developed by Multiscreen Media Pvt. The setup package is about 4.04 MB (4,235,763 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of MAX 2011 come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MAX 2011\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MAX 2011\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.04 MB
Files installed by MAX 2011
How do I remove MAX 2011?
Quickly and completely remove MAX 2011 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MAX 2011 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MAX 2011, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MAX 2011.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States