Should I remove MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
17% remove it83% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA
MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA is a program developed by Mapear. The setup package is about 12.6 MB (13,208,480 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA come from the United States, it is also popular in Argentina.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Mapear_Ruteable
Uninstaller: C:\ARCHIV~1\MAPEAR~2\UNWISE.EXE C:\ARCHIV~1\MAPEAR~2\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 12.6 MB
How do I remove MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA?
Quickly and completely remove MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MAPEAR RUTEABLE BETA.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 17%
Keep it 83%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States