Should I remove MAGIX dance maker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
MAGIX dance maker
What is MAGIX dance maker? (from MAGIX AG)
MAGIX Music Maker Dance offers countless possibilities to make your own productions a reality - your own tracks for the club! With more than 1,000 brand new sounds, loops and audio effects your PC will be turned into a recording studio with record function and mixer.
MAGIX dance maker is a program developed by MAGIX AG. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\magix\dmaker
Uninstaller: C:\MAGIX\dmaker\unwise.exe C:\MAGIX\dmaker\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Files installed by MAGIX dance maker
How do I remove MAGIX dance maker?
Quickly and completely remove MAGIX dance maker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MAGIX dance maker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MAGIX dance maker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MAGIX dance maker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Publisher URL: www.magix.com