Should I remove MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015
from simplitec GmbH
MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015 is a software program developed by simplitec GmbH. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 80% of users of MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015 come from the United States, it is also popular in Indonesia.
Help link: support.steampowered.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\MAGIX
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/325100
Files installed by MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015
- PowerSuite.exe is scheduled as a task named 'PC Check & Tuning 2015'.
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- ServiceProvider.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named PC Check & Tuning 2015 (Tray).
How do I remove MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015?
Quickly and completely remove MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MAGIX PC Check & Tuning 2015.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 8.1 Single Langua...
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?