Should I remove LxGuideStar b9?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Carsten A. Arnholm
LxGuideStar 1.0b9 is a program developed by Carsten A. Arnholm. The main program executable is LxGuideStar.exe. The software installer includes 4 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of LxGuideStar b9 come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Help link: arnholm.org/astro/software/LxGuideStar
Installation folder: C:\Astronomia\Astro_programmi\edit_capture\LxGuideStar\LxGuideStar\
Files installed by LxGuideStar 1.0b9
|LxGuideStar MFC Application|
How do I remove LxGuideStar b9?
Quickly and completely remove LxGuideStar 1.0b9 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LxGuideStar b9 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LxGuideStar 1.0b9, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LxGuideStar b9.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States