Should I remove Luxor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Luxor? (from WildTangent)
Embark on a thrilling adventure across the lands of ancient Egypt! Meet the mysterious goddess "Isis" - who has enlisted you to battle "Set" and his evil minions. You must use your mystical winged scarab to shoot magical spheres and destroy the approaching colored spheres before they reach the pyramids at the ends of t... Read more
Luxor is a software program developed by WildTangent. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Dell Games\Luxor\Uninstall.exe"
How do I remove Luxor?
Quickly and completely remove Luxor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Luxor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Luxor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Luxor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WildTangent provides branded game services for several PC manufacturers including Toshiba, Gateway, Samsung, HP, Dell,, Acer and Sony VAIO.
Publisher URL: www.wildtangent.com