Should I remove Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit
Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit is a program developed by Pogo.com. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\lucky luke shoot & hit
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\Lucky Luke Shoot & Hit\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit
How do I remove Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit?
Quickly and completely remove Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lucky Luke: Shoot & Hit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com