Should I remove Lost In Night?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lost In Night
Lost In Night is a program developed by Pogo.com. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 40.43 MB (42,392,437 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\lost in night
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\Lost In Night\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 40.43 MB
Files installed by Lost In Night
How do I remove Lost In Night?
Quickly and completely remove Lost In Night from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lost In Night from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lost In Night, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lost In Night.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com