Should I remove Lost Civilization?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Lost Civilization?
Lost Civilization is a digital video game distributed via the LeeGT-Games web portal, however, the installation program optionally offers to download and install a branded toolbar using the ClientConnect (Conduit) platform.
The setup package generally installs about 9 files and is usually about 496.38 KB (508,298 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Lost Civilization\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LeeGT-Games\Lost Civilization\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 496.38 KB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Lost Civilization
How do I remove Lost Civilization?
Quickly and completely remove Lost Civilization from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lost Civilization from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lost Civilization, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lost Civilization.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.leegt-games.co.uk