Should I remove Longo DVD Copy V340?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Longo DVD Copy V340
from Longo DVD Soft, Inc.
Longo DVD Copy V340 is a program developed by Longo DVD Soft. The software installer includes 10 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LongoDVDCopy\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\LongoDVDCopy\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Longo DVD Copy V340
How do I remove Longo DVD Copy V340?
Quickly and completely remove Longo DVD Copy V340 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Longo DVD Copy V340 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Longo DVD Copy V340, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Longo DVD Copy V340.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?