Should I remove LogoutCleaner?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
LogoutCleaner is a software program developed by SafeFOLDER. The most common release is 2.47, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named logoutcleaner.exe. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 3.26 MB (3,418,740 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of LogoutCleaner come from the United States, it is also popular in Korea.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\logoutcleaner
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LogoutCleaner\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 3.26 MB
Files installed by LogoutCleaner
|Name:||LogoutCleaner 응용 프로그램|
|LogoutCleaner MFC 응용 프로그램|
Startup File (User Run)
- LogoutCleaner.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'LogoutCleaner' and executes as "C:\Program Files\LogoutCleaner\LogoutCleaner.exe" startup.
How do I remove LogoutCleaner?
Quickly and completely remove LogoutCleaner from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LogoutCleaner from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LogoutCleaner, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LogoutCleaner.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?