Should I remove LogiLicence Service?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
LogiLicence Service is a program developed by Logivision. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 9 files and is usually about 2.87 MB (3,009,945 bytes). LogilicenceServiceUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of LogiLicence Service come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\logivision\logilicence service
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Logivision\Logilicence Service\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 2.87 MB
Files installed by LogiLicence Service
- LogiLicenceService.exe runs as a service named 'Logivision Licence Service' (Logivision Licence Service).
How do I remove LogiLicence Service?
Quickly and completely remove LogiLicence Service from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LogiLicence Service from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LogiLicence Service, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LogiLicence Service.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States