Should I remove Lodger?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lodger is a software program developed by Bluefive software. The primary executable is named lodger.exe. The setup package is about 863.95 KB (884,688 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: bluefive.pair.com/faq.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Lodger\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Lodger\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 863.95 KB
Files installed by Lodger
How do I remove Lodger?
Quickly and completely remove Lodger from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lodger from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lodger, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lodger.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: bluefive.pair.com