Should I remove Little Shop: World Traveler?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Little Shop: World Traveler
Little Shop: World Traveler is a software program developed by Pogo.com. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: downloadgames.support.pogo.com
Installation folder: C:\games\pogo\little shop world traveler
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Pogo\Little Shop World Traveler\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Little Shop: World Traveler
How do I remove Little Shop: World Traveler?
Quickly and completely remove Little Shop: World Traveler from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Little Shop: World Traveler from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Little Shop: World Traveler, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Little Shop: World Traveler.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.pogo.com