Should I remove Lite-C?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
by Conitec oP group
What is Lite-C? (from Conitec oP group)
Gamestudio is the world's fastest authoring system for interactive 2D and 3D applications - such as multimedia tools, video games, simulations, or any other software program. It offers three levels of access in one single package:
Lite-C is a software program developed by Conitec oP group. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named acknex.exe. The setup package generally installs about 19 files and is usually about 63.86 MB (66,962,319 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: manual.conitec.net/afaq.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\lite-c
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Lite-C\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 63.86 MB
Files installed by Lite-C
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- acknex.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!\main.exe'.
How do I remove Lite-C?
Quickly and completely remove Lite-C from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lite-C from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lite-C, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lite-C.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?