Should I remove ListMemoriser?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
ListMemoriser is a program developed by ShaPlus. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1.13 MB (1,185,359 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of ListMemoriser come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\listmemoriser
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\ListMemoriser\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1.13 MB
Files installed by ListMemoriser
How do I remove ListMemoriser?
Quickly and completely remove ListMemoriser from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ListMemoriser from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ListMemoriser, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ListMemoriser.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States