Should I remove ListInstalls?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by Braser Soft
ListInstalls is a software program developed by Braser Soft. The setup package is about 1.42 MB (1,484,606 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\ListInstalls\
Estimated size: 1.42 MB
Files installed by ListInstalls
How do I remove ListInstalls?
Quickly and completely remove ListInstalls from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ListInstalls from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ListInstalls, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ListInstalls.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?