Should I remove LinkStash?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from XRayz Software
LinkStash 1.7.3 is a program developed by XRayz Software. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is lnkstash.exe. The software installer includes 6 files and is usually about 3.7 MB (3,878,591 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.xrayz.co.uk/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LinkStash\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\LinkStash\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.7 MB
Files installed by LinkStash 1.7.3
Startup File (User Run)
- lsmon.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'LinkStashMonitor' and executes as "C:\Program Files\LinkStash\lsmon.exe".
How do I remove LinkStash?
Quickly and completely remove LinkStash 1.7.3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LinkStash from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LinkStash 1.7.3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LinkStash.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?