Should I remove LimitRO Renewal v20120210?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
LimitRO Renewal v20120210
from Limit Ragnarok Online
LimitRO Renewal v20120210 is a program developed by Limit Ragnarok Online. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 32 files. npupdate.dll is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of LimitRO Renewal v20120210 come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\limitro\renewal
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LimitRO\Renewal\uninst.exe
Files installed by LimitRO Renewal v20120210
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- ASPLnchr.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Gamania\MapleStory\ASPLnchr.exe'.
How do I remove LimitRO Renewal v20120210?
Quickly and completely remove LimitRO Renewal v20120210 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LimitRO Renewal v20120210 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LimitRO Renewal v20120210, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LimitRO Renewal v20120210.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States