Should I remove Lignocam?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Lignocam SA
Lignocam V5 is a software program developed by Lignocam SA. The primary executable is named lignocam.exe. The setup package generally installs about 34 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Lignocam come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Lignocam V5\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Lignocam V5\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Lignocam V5
|Path:||C:\Program Files\lignocam v5\lignocam.exe|
How do I remove Lignocam?
Quickly and completely remove Lignocam V5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lignocam from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lignocam V5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lignocam.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States