Should I remove Lianja SQL Server?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lianja SQL Server
from Lianja Inc.
Lianja SQL Server is a software program developed by Lianja. The most common release is 1.0.0-rc2, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 71% of users of Lianja SQL Server come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia and Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Lianja
Files installed by Lianja SQL Server
How do I remove Lianja SQL Server?
Quickly and completely remove Lianja SQL Server from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lianja SQL Server from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lianja SQL Server, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lianja SQL Server.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States