Should I remove Lets Meow Meow?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lets Meow Meow
Lets Meow Meow is a program developed by Yamikumo. The main program executable is minyanus.exe. The setup package is about 708.84 MB (743,270,393 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\yamikumo\lets meow meow
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Yamikumo\Lets Meow Meow\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 708.84 MB
Files installed by Lets Meow Meow
|Name:||Let's Meow Meow!|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\yamikumo\lets meow meow\minyanus.exe|
How do I remove Lets Meow Meow?
Quickly and completely remove Lets Meow Meow from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lets Meow Meow from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lets Meow Meow, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lets Meow Meow.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?