Should I remove Let's Learn Japanese HK?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Let's Learn Japanese HK
Let's Learn Japanese HK is a software program developed by GuessWho. The setup package is about 7.48 MB (7,841,958 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Let's Learn Japanese HK
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Let's Learn Japanese HK\uninst1~.nsu"
Estimated size: 7.48 MB
Files installed by Let's Learn Japanese HK
How do I remove Let's Learn Japanese HK?
Quickly and completely remove Let's Learn Japanese HK from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Let's Learn Japanese HK from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Let's Learn Japanese HK, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Let's Learn Japanese HK.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?