Should I remove Lethal Judgment 4?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lethal Judgment 4
Lethal Judgment 4 is a program developed by BGames. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 76.65 MB (80,376,967 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Lethal Judgment 4 come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Lethal Judgment 4\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Lethal Judgment 4\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 76.65 MB
Files installed by Lethal Judgment 4
How do I remove Lethal Judgment 4?
Quickly and completely remove Lethal Judgment 4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lethal Judgment 4 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lethal Judgment 4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lethal Judgment 4.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States