Should I remove Le Compte Est Bon v.?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Le Compte Est Bon v. 1.2
from Jean-Luc GRENARD
Le Compte Est Bon v. 1.2 is a program developed by Jean-Luc GRENARD. The setup package is about 609.71 KB (624,341 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Le Compte Est Bon\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Le Compte Est Bon\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 609.71 KB
Files installed by Le Compte Est Bon v. 1.2
How do I remove Le Compte Est Bon v.?
Quickly and completely remove Le Compte Est Bon v. 1.2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Le Compte Est Bon v. from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Le Compte Est Bon v. 1.2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Le Compte Est Bon v..
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).