Should I remove Lazy Ass?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Lazy Ass?
Lazy Ass is a video game published by eplaybus.com. The game's downloaded installer will request that the user automatically changes their web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 3.92 MB (4,114,920 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Games\Lazy Ass\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Games\Lazy Ass\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.92 MB
Files installed by Lazy Ass
How do I remove Lazy Ass?
Quickly and completely remove Lazy Ass from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lazy Ass from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lazy Ass, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lazy Ass.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com