Should I remove LaserFOAM?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
LaserFOAM 1.3 is a software program developed by IFIMUP/IN. The setup package generally installs about 33 files. The program uses the GLib GNOME library. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of LaserFOAM come from the United States, it is also popular in DZ and Taiwan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LaserFOAM\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\LaserFOAM\unins000.exe"
Files installed by LaserFOAM 1.3
How do I remove LaserFOAM?
Quickly and completely remove LaserFOAM 1.3 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LaserFOAM from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LaserFOAM 1.3, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LaserFOAM.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?