Should I remove LanSchool Lite Teacher?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
LanSchool Lite Teacher
LanSchool Lite Teacher is a program developed by Stoneware. The most used version is 220.127.116.11, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 7.19 MB (7,536,601 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LanSchool\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\LanSchool\lsklremv.exe
Estimated size: 7.19 MB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by LanSchool Lite Teacher
- LskHelper.exe runs as a service named 'LanSchool Helper Service' (LanSchoolHelper).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- teacher.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Teacher' which loads as C:\Program Files\LanSchool\teacher.exe.
How do I remove LanSchool Lite Teacher?
Quickly and completely remove LanSchool Lite Teacher from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LanSchool Lite Teacher from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LanSchool Lite Teacher, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LanSchool Lite Teacher.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?