Should I remove Labrador?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Labrador Solutions
Labrador is a software program developed by Labrador Solutions. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 822.79 KB (842,537 bytes). The installed file lab_web_update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Labrador Solutions\Labrador
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Labrador Solutions\Labrador\Uninst_Labrador.exe /U "C:\Program Files\Labrador Solutions\Labrador\Uninst_Labrador.log"
Estimated size: 822.79 KB
Files installed by Labrador
- LabradorCron.exe runs as a service named 'LabradorCronService' (LabradorCronService) "Cron service to update Labrador client".
- LabradorBackgroundService.exe runs as a service named 'LabradorBGService' (LabradorBGService) "Gathers status of network print devices for the Labrador client.".
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- LabradorBackgroundService.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Labrador Solutions\Labrador\LabradorBackgroundService.exe'.
- Labrador Printer Fleet Management.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Labrador Solutions\Labrador\Labrador Printer Fleet Management.exe'.
How do I remove Labrador?
Quickly and completely remove Labrador from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Labrador from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Labrador, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Labrador.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?