Should I remove LT Toolkit 2004-6?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
LT Toolkit 2004-6
LT Toolkit 2004-6 is a program developed by drcauto. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 13 files and is usually about 5.58 MB (5,847,953 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of LT Toolkit 2004-6 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: www.drcauto.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\drcauto\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\drcauto\Toolkit\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 5.58 MB
Files installed by LT Toolkit 2004-6
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove LT Toolkit 2004-6?
Quickly and completely remove LT Toolkit 2004-6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LT Toolkit 2004-6 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LT Toolkit 2004-6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LT Toolkit 2004-6.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom