Should I remove LFPaths?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Studio Livraghi
LFPaths is a software program developed by Studio Livraghi. The setup package is about 750.18 KB (768,187 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of LFPaths come from the United States, it is also popular in Austria.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LFPaths\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\LFPaths\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 750.18 KB
Files installed by LFPaths
How do I remove LFPaths?
Quickly and completely remove LFPaths from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LFPaths from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LFPaths, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LFPaths.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?