Should I remove LED Single-Line?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
LED Single-Line is a software program developed by SDCLED. The setup package is about 562.5 KB (576,000 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 80% of users of LED Single-Line come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\windows\led single-line
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\LED Single-Line\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\LED Single-Line\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 562.5 KB
Files installed by LED Single-Line
How do I remove LED Single-Line?
Quickly and completely remove LED Single-Line from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LED Single-Line from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LED Single-Line, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LED Single-Line.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?