Should I remove LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook
from Leigh Business Enterprises Ltd.
LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook is a software program developed by Leigh Business Enterprises. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 2.03 MB (2,130,594 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.03 MB
Files installed by LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook
Startup File (User Run)
- ClickYes.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Express ClickYes' and executes as C:\Program Files\Express ClickYes\ClickYes.exe.
How do I remove LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook?
Quickly and completely remove LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove LBE Email Deduplicator for MS Outlook.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?