Should I remove L204 DVD-ROM 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
L204 DVD-ROM 2
from The Open University
L204 DVD-ROM 2 is a program developed by The Open University. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of L204 DVD-ROM 2 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\L204 DVD-ROM 2
Uninstaller: C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\APPLIC~1\L204DV~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\APPLIC~1\L204DV~1\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
How do I remove L204 DVD-ROM 2?
Quickly and completely remove L204 DVD-ROM 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall L204 DVD-ROM 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program L204 DVD-ROM 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove L204 DVD-ROM 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom