Should I remove Konect Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
27% remove it73% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Desktopsites Inc.
Konect Client is a software program developed by Desktopsites. The setup package is about 2.09 MB (2,188,287 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\desktopsitesinc\kclient
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\DESKTO~1\kclient\UNWISE.EXE C:\Windows\System32\KONECT.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 2.09 MB
Files installed by Konect Client
How do I remove Konect Client?
Quickly and completely remove Konect Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Konect Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Konect Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Konect Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 27%
Keep it 73%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?