Should I remove Kigo M4V Converter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Kigo M4V Converter 2.0.1
from Kigosoft Inc.
Kigo M4V Converter 2.0.1 is a program developed by Kigosoft. The software installer includes 25 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\M4V Converter\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\M4V Converter\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Kigo M4V Converter 2.0.1
How do I remove Kigo M4V Converter?
Quickly and completely remove Kigo M4V Converter 2.0.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Kigo M4V Converter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Kigo M4V Converter 2.0.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Kigo M4V Converter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?