Should I remove Keyword Master?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Keyword Master version 1.001
from Rob Maggs
Keyword Master version 1.001 is a program developed by Rob Maggs. The setup package is about 2.93 MB (3,075,199 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Keyword Master\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Keyword Master\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.93 MB
Files installed by Keyword Master version 1.001
How do I remove Keyword Master?
Quickly and completely remove Keyword Master version 1.001 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Keyword Master from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Keyword Master version 1.001, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Keyword Master.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?