Should I remove Kerish Doctor Classic?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Kerish Doctor Classic 3.97
from Kerish Products
Kerish Doctor Classic 3.97 is a software program developed by Kerish Products. The primary executable is named Doctor.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Kerish Doctor Classic\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Kerish Doctor Classic\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Kerish Doctor Classic 3.97
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Kerish Doctor Classic\Doctor.exe|
How do I remove Kerish Doctor Classic?
Quickly and completely remove Kerish Doctor Classic 3.97 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Kerish Doctor Classic from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Kerish Doctor Classic 3.97, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Kerish Doctor Classic.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).