Should I remove Keir Medical Assisting?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Keir Medical Assisting
from Thomson Delmar Learning
Keir Medical Assisting is a program developed by Thomson Delmar Learning. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Delmar Learning\Keir Medical Assisting\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Delmar Learning\Keir Medical Assisting\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Keir Medical Assisting
How do I remove Keir Medical Assisting?
Quickly and completely remove Keir Medical Assisting from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Keir Medical Assisting from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Keir Medical Assisting, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Keir Medical Assisting.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?