Should I remove Keep Our Kids Out?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Keep Our Kids Out
from RT SECURITY
Keep Our Kids Out is a program developed by RT SECURITY. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Keep Our Kids Out come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rtsecurity
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RTSecurity\uinstall.exe
Files installed by Keep Our Kids Out
How do I remove Keep Our Kids Out?
Quickly and completely remove Keep Our Kids Out from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Keep Our Kids Out from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Keep Our Kids Out, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Keep Our Kids Out.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States